Thursday, January 2, 2014

Overdose

      Many of us take medication to feel better. Depending on your symptoms and the side effects, you are gambling feeling better or worst. In my experiences, relationships can have the same affect.

      Life would be a whole lot easier if we all had a Warning Label to help us communicate with each other. One could manage their doses, and decide if they would like a different prescription. Before I go into depth with a blog, I would like to give you my disclaimer. I understand that this puts me in a vulnerable position... However, that is okay: you can lift me up or cut me to the white meat. I hope my Warning Label helps you better decide to prescribe a dose of Marie, and up your dosage! Maybe you will decide to go with an over-the-counter drug with the same effects. I want to let you know what I am working with before I bare my soul. 

Marie- Made by Bartlett Products, in Houston, Texas
Life Relief 
**For Permanent Life Relief of the Open Minded
This product is unpredictable, and should not be used with any other product.

Drug Facts
Active ingredients:
        -Compassion/ Support
        -Humor
        -Love
        -Forgiveness
        -Passion

Uses (Permanent Relief for minor/major aches and pain due to):
        -Past/Future Mistakes
        -The Common Venting
        -Menstrual Episodes
        -Day-to-Day Stresses
        -Loneliness
        -Heartache
        -Unforgettable Moments

Warnings:
Alcohol Warning: If consumed with three or more alcoholic beverages, you may experience emotional changes such as:
        -Diva Mentality 
        -Sexual Desires
        -Emotional
        -Repetitiveness
        -Hot Temper

Stop Use and Ask Doctor:
        -Every 15th-20th of Each Month (Hormones are higher than usual)
        -If  there are unsolvable problems or serious side effects
        -If you have a bad history with "Wild Cards"
        -If you are offended by Foul Language, Cutting Edge Sense of Humor, Beyoncé, Homosexuals,            Impromptu Situations.
        
Adults:
        -Take small doses at first, product can be too much until your body adjust

**Wait until 18 years of age to take.

When Taking This Product:
        -Take with Patience and Understanding
        -The Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer                 than directed.

Other Information: 
       -Store at 73-75 Degrees F
       -Hard Shell, Soft Interior  
       -Requires Love and Affection
       -Passive until Comfortable to be Vulnerable 
       -Uses Humor to Mask Feelings
       -Interrupts but Always Pays Attention
       -The biggest Oxymoron, unpredictable

One of a kind since 1990



2 comments: